Irregular periods, do Zumba, strenuous walk, eat healthy but have constantly increasing belly with abdominal cramps, sore nipples. Help?

Hi. I am 22, 5.6 I have very irregular periods. I do Zumba in the morning for 30 minutes and Strenuous walk for an hour in the evening. even then I eat healthy food butMy belly is constantly increasing in size, it has grown from 28 to 31 inches in 3 months. Im depressed, i have abdominal cramps and sore nipples . And Im single and not pregnant, all my tests are also clear ( estrogen levels etc). Please help!
Asked On : Sun, 9 Sep 2012