Irregular periods, difficulty in conceiving, have long periods with huge gaps, on m2 tone. When will be my ovulation time?

hi Dr. Am a lady of 24years n having irregular menses for abt 5years now and due to that have not been able to conceive ever. Have been taking m2 tone for about 3months now, when I menstruated while taking the drug it lasted for about 17days and then stopped. It didn t come again till the next 2months and now has started flowing for about 13days now. Can I get pregnant during my ovulation this time and also when will I ovulate? Thankx
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012