Irregular periods, continuous bleeding, had 3 miscarriages, blood leakage while walking, pain in the uterus. Solution? Can I have a test tube baby?

MY PERIOD IS IRREGULAR AND CONTINUE BLEEDING ARE OCCURE 1 AND 2 MONTHS SINCE 5 YEARS . I HAVE NO CHILD . 3 CHILDREN ARE MISS CARRIAGE IN 2-4 MONTHS . MY 1ST CHILD WADS DEAD IN 9 MONTHS IN MY BELLY .... AT PRESENT TIME MY UTERUS GETING VERY PAIN...... MY RECENT BIOPSY REPORT COME NEGATIVE.... DOCTOR SAY TO ME TO TAKE sandoz regestrone tablet 5mg... WHEN I WALK I GETING A LITTLE BIT BLOOD ARE LEAKAGE........ WHY THE LEAKAGE IS OCCURING PLEASE TELL ME THAT AND ITS SOLUTION????? IWANT TO GET A TEST TUBE BABY..... CAN I GET IT???? OR PLEASE TELL ME SOME OTHER SOLUTION............... THAT SHALL BE I THANKFUL TO U.....
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  64 Awaiting Answer