Irregular periods, brownish vaginal discharge. HPT negative. What else?

Hi Doctor my periods are irregular..last one was on 1st march..then on april 19th i had very light brown discharge with clear watery discharge once only..and spotting for next three days..was bit dark brown stringy discharge..on 5th day nothing at all..and night i saw like pea size clear discharge with blood in thred of blood..i normally dont have my periods like this..6th day today and very transperent clear discharge with very light brown in it..took 2hpt on 3day and came back negative..
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013