Irregular periods and cramping. Have dizziness. On implanon. Negative pregnancy test. Causes for bleeding?

I started my periid on time which lasted for around 2 week then I stopped for two days then I started again first brown blood then realy heavy , I had two blood clots and bad crampin like labour pains for two days the bleeding has eased but not stopped and now lasted for 1month I am still geting pains but not as bad more uncomfy and I keep going dizzy I have had the implanion fitted for the second time a year agoi I have taken a pregnancy test and came out negative please help ?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jun 2012
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern and I would like to say you that what ever the history given here is least concern with the device that you have in your uterine cavity, your all the complaints are non specific and functional so need to worry about this, just try to keep your stress level low and every thing would be okay, take care and have a nice day.