Irregular periods after marriage. No improvement by medication. Any tests to be done?

what is cause of Irregular Period problem ?
Hello Doctor ,
We got married on June-2012.My wife is getting period normally without any issue till married .After our marriage my wife is not getting the period normally.We have consultant Gynea doctor , she advised that to take the medicine for regularly period for one month. But next month again period irregular. Have already took thyroid test, she does not have any problem. Please advise us what would be root cause of the issue .Is it serious one or normal one ?.My wife is worrying much. Please help and looking forward your advice and is there any test I need to take for find out the problem.Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013