Irregular periods. Unprotected sex. Pain in lower abdomen. Suggestions?

I'm 19 years old. Female. I have very irregular periods. Iam currently 4 days late getting my period and I have been having unprotected sex. I recently today started having a pain in my lower abdomen. It's below my belly button but above my vagina. It's not an std. I was checked 2weeks ago. Everything was fine. The pain in inside, I can walk but it's annoying. Not a uti feeling either..... Just awkward annoying pain.. Please help me. Thanks.
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013