Irregular periods. Ultrasound shows white substance in fallopian tubes. Taking contraceptive pills. Solution?

hi i am 29 years old lady and from since 6 months i am not having my periods reularly.I wan a conceive but because of this problem i could not. so please help me. I have consulted my doctor and had a blood test and ultra sound .according to my report the doctor says that i have some white stuffs in my fallipino tube now according to the doctor i am taking the contraceptive pills for few months. so if you could ,please help me to solve my problem.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013