Irregular periods. Spotting after strenuous activity. What is the cause?

Hi I am 24 years old... I am never regular on my period but i get it every month.. just sometimes late, sometimes early... According to my calendar i was supposed to get my period on the 15th... I did some heavy lifting on the 7th and began spotting on the 8th... I fell the day after and apparently it made me get my period.. or so this is what i think... It was not heavy nor was it only spotting... Two days later I noticed a big blood clot after peeing... ever since, I have noticed pinkish on toilet paper but nothing on pad... I continue to see small clots in toilet but am not bleeding ... What could it be?? Thank You..
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013