Irregular periods. Pregnancy test negative. Breast tenderness, left leg pain, etc. Confused and worried. Pregnant?

hi doctor i had pregnancy symptoms 4 weeks before and My period supposed to be first week of march but it didn t. my period is not that regular.14th of march i bleed-ed only on that night but it was for one full pad till morning. then it stopped. PREGNANCY test is negative.I have breast tenderness, left leg pain, stomach bloating , headaches . short of breath and pulse(86). I am really confused what is happening on me .please help me.nizmin
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013