Irregular periods. History of premature birth. Have blood stains. Taking Glucophage

hi im 26 years old n married for 5 years now i had a premature birth of 6 months baby boy so he didnt survive havent got any child after that. my main problem is i have irregular periods even now i have just started getting big blood stains after 34 days of not having any blood so thought that i might be expecting but dissapointed once again its been a week of having glucophage as i was adviced by a doctor to have glucophage to regulate my cycle so could i still be pregnant or should i just know that i have started my periods please help Mahi
Asked On : Sun, 23 Dec 2012