Irregular periods. Due to change in climate? Trying to conceive

hi, i m 31 yrs old female.i shifted to canada 1 yr ago..we ve been trying for a baby for a Dr. gave me prenatal tablets which i have been taking for 8 months.every month my menstrual cycle exceeds and last time it ws 35 days.i calculated my ovaluated days from this site..but the problem is my cycle question is does any kind of brown discharge/light spots or feels like period is a symptom of ovaluation? or i shifted from asian country so does different foods/wheather accountable for delaying concieve a baby? plz reply me as soon as possible, thnx
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013