Irregular periods. Diagnosed with retroverted uterus with myoma nodule, polycystic ovaries. Chances of pregnancy in future?

Dear Doc, My wife went to the hospital today for a check up due to irregularity of her menstruation . Would like to know what is your interpretation on the result of the check. We are planning to have a baby this year and we are already 6 months married. Normal sized retroverted uterus with myoma nodule Intact Endometrium Polycystic Ovaries Your utmost assistance is greatly appreciated. Aries
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012