Irregular period with blood clots, backache, nausea, guess reflex in belly. Advise?

Hi, My boyfriend and i constantly have seen and every time he finishes inside me. I just got over my period, it was a odd period .. i had blood clots for the first two days, it went away for two days then came back, but very lightly. My stomach feels kinds odd after my period and my back hurts, i feels a little nauseous and i have a bit of i guess reflex in my belly. I'm not sure what is going on but I'd like some professional insight. Thanks!!
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013