Irregular period, vaginal discharge, had influenza, bacterial infection, ADHD. Done ultrasound of uterus, PT negative. Meaning?

Hi my last period was in august. now ive never had regular periods. i got one when i was in grade 9 then didnt have another until i was in grade 10. all up this year ive had about 7 periods, my last being in august. In august after my period, i got really really sick and had to be hospitalised for a night (they originally thought i had influenza but it turned out to be just a really bad bacterial infection). i then lost alot of weight and went from weighing about 56kg to weighing about 51-52kg, and 54 with several layers of clothes on. I managed to keep this weight off until now where ive put about 1kg on again. i dont have scales at home so im not certain of this. Ive always been very insecure about my 'fat' but really i am quite slim and quite underdeveloped (im 16 turning 17). both my father and mother are late developers and im not too worried about that, and i have been doing running in preparation for a triathlon so the weightloss is pretty natural. i was just wondering if my period will come and also why it hasnt come - is it the weightloss? I was worried about this last year as well and got an ultrasound on my uterus - i didnt have any cysts and everything seemed to be ok. The reason ive become particularly worried about this is due to recent developments:
ive had sex since my last period in september, and i was unprotected however the boy didnt cum in me. before this, after going to second base with him a couple of days before hand roughly (fingering) the left flap (i think theyre called the labia?) of my genitals was massively swollen, to the point where afterwards i couldnt walk properly, peeing hurt, and it caused massive discomfort. this went down after about 3 days, and made the sex we had quite painful. that was the last time i was sexually active, and i have taken a pregnancy test to indicate that i wasnt pregnant. im fairly satisfied with this. however, i am still worried i might be pregnant. also the fact that i havent had my period makes me nervous even though it is really irregular. do you have any advice/help/possible diagnosis? Also, since this has happening ive been getting alot of vaginal discharge, more than normal. it congeals in my underwear and is a little smelly and whitish, and clumps a little, and quite liquidy. I was wondering also what this was. Ive always had a bit of discharge but never for this long and this much. I dont have any lower back pains or anything else like that, and my periods aren't particularly painful and i rarely get cramps - its often quite heavy for the first two days and then just goes away afterwards, completely vanishing by the 5th day. (Sidenote: i am currently taking ritalin for my ADHD, and have been doing so for about a month - just in case this might affect diagnosis) thank you
Asked On : Wed, 16 Oct 2013