Irregular period, positive pregnancy test, not prepared for it, gynecologist refused this. Suggestion?

sir am 22 yer old and my last period was on 27th augest and today is 10th of october and till am not getting ma period,,nw i had got done my pregency test and its positive,,and we plp are not prepared for a baby now,,,we went to a gynaecologist bt they aginst our decission,,,please doc help us out of this we r very much tenced
Asked On : Mon, 14 Oct 2013
Mar 2014
I practice in India and many women in this country face similar problems. Abortion is permitted in India under specific circumstances for example failure of contraception. However, abortion laws vary in different countries.
I would suggest you consult your gynecologist and ask specific reasons for the disagreement.
However, it is best to continue pregnancy as it has to come at some point of time in life.
Also if at all you do plan to discontinue the pregnancy I strongly recommend that you do it under direct supervision of an experienced gynecologist.