Missed periods. Pregnancy test negative. Took Orgamed. pregnancy test shows positive. Is there any side effects of pill on baby?

i didn’t get periods for 45 days so we have gone to Gynecologist then have done Pregnancy Test it came as negative and she didn’t get periods after that(15 days after pregnancy test) also, so doctor has recommended 15 Tablets of Orgamed after that didn’t get period for a 7days so once again I I did a pregnancy test using iCan and the result was positive. Is it harmful to take orgamed 15tablets in pregnancy ?
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jun 2012