Irregular period, history of amenorreha. Taking gynaecosid. Suggest?

Hi I am 27 yrs old female.I have two children, my younger child is three years old.I have history of irregular menstrual cycles since the birth of my last child, usually after 35-60 days.the bleeding is more or less normal (4-6 days with 2 to 3 pads per day)Now i have history of amenorreha since 2 & half months.The pregnancy test is negative. Abd. USG is normal. My doctor has prescribed me two Tablets Gynaecosid stat and wait for menstrual bleeding and after that visit her again. She said then she will advise me tablets for a month and these will cause my menstrual bleeding regular. Plz advice me weather i should follow her or any other suggestion. Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013