Irregular period. Prescribed T.benforce and T.duphastan. Side effects?

Hi doctor im 22 yrs old female (unmarried )suffering from irregular periods since 8 yrs.Actually this problem was started right from when i got menarche dat z at the age of 14yrs only so i had undergone scanning 6 yrs back the report is normal and dr prescribed some medicine when i use that tablet i wil get periods but when i stopped i didnt get periods and usually it wil take 3-4, some times 3-6 months also.Right now i consulted one gynecologist she prescribed T.benforce and T.duphastan nd she advised me to continue tablets for three cycles.So i want to know is there any sideeffects with the tablets and please send me regarding the cause of irregular periods and is there any problem to conceive after marriage with these problem. Thank u ...........
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013