Irregular menstrual cycle, bumps in pubic area, sexually inactive. What can it be?

hi, im a teenage girl and have visited the doctor many times due to a terrible menstral cycle. But thats not my question, lately my vagina has been getting these really large bumps on the surrounding areas, I asked my mom and she told me that they were called hair bumps I am not sexually active and have not been sexually active. I just want to know if it s common or should I get checked and also is there a way to prevent these annoying embarrassing things.
Asked On : Sun, 2 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  61 Awaiting Answer