Irregular menstral periods, normal blood test, scan, ovarian cysts, PT positive, left dominate follicle

I am known for irreguler menstral periods . I Saw my last period on March 19, did a blood test on April 11th, it was positive, was so happy ontill may 9th I stared spotty for almost 3days.anyway it was not so heavy. I was worried went to see my doctor, he requested a scan, an after the scan they said I have left ovarian cysts and needed a surgery. I was very worried so I went to see another doctor and did a pt and it was still positive and also a scan I was still bleeding within that three days and the scan still saw a cyst of about 47 by 25mm in my left ovary . And the doctor told me not to worry about the cyst that I should come back 5days later and I stopped spotty the next breast is enlarging. I went back and did a pt and it was still positve ,so I went for scan and the scan said I have a left dominate follicle . I am confused her am I realy pregnant
Asked On : Sun, 20 May 2012