Irregular heavy periods with more pain, leaking breasts, painful intercourse. Tubes tied after delivery. Reasons ?

I have been having irregualr heavier periods with more pain on and off for a year now, my doctor checked my hormones and they were fine, but now I noticed that my breast are leaking, I had my tubes tied after my last baby two years ago. Now I have a greenish discharge and burning, swollen glands. I am married and have only had intercourse with my husband. I do have lower back pain , intercourse is painful sometimes and I have spurts where I am severally dry done there. Not sure if I should go back to my doctor again and have them check out my stomach. My daughter four was crying last night and my breast started to leak. Just had antibiotics for a uti two weeks ago and now this discharge has started.
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012