Irregular bleeding, taken mini pill, tender breasts, moody. Did pill counteract my implant?

I ve had the inplant for 18months now and had really irregular bleeding when I went to the doctors they prescribed the mini pill ..... Only the last couple of days uve been feeling ill my breast are tender and I ve been rather moody.... I m concerened that the pill might have counteracted the implant and I might be pregnant is this likely or am I worried over nothing ??
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012
The minipill does not counteract the implant. You are right now having a double protection against pregnancy. The chances of getting pregnant are almost nil.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal