Irregular bleeding after stopping Levest, want to get pregnant. How long does the effect of Levest stay ?

hi i stopped taking levest since 2 months ago cos i got married and i and my partner need a child but i have found out since i stop taking it i have had irregular bleeding within every 2 weeks since march cos i saw a period ending of febuary saw another on the 14th of march and now since yesterday i have seen another but today it stopped, i dont understand my body anymore is it miscarriage or the drug is still in my body and pls how many month is it going to take for it to finally get out of my system cos am begining to regret taking it in the first place especially when i want a child now pls reply back with solution
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013