Inverted nipple, white milk, blood. No lumps.Clear mammogram. What could be this?

Hello.Had a child 6 months ago and breastfed for about 10 days. My right nipple is inverted, has been since my first child 2.5 years ago, i was referred to the hospital and had a mammogram, all clear. A couple of weeks agobi squeezed my nipple and some white milk came out followed by fresh red blood, I saw a nurse practitioner and said was probably nothing, but it has happened again this morning except it was slightly greenish then fresh blood again. I'm 41 and a smoker and took the morning after pill in feb this year, i'm presently menstruating and have no lumps, very worried. Thanks.
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013