Thanks for writing to us with your health concern.
If the sonogram was normal, do not worry.
There are various possibilities for the problem that you have described.
1. Firstly, you might be having premenstrual symptoms.
2. Second this could be an early pregnancy
, that could lead to pain and discomfort.
3. This could be indicative of an ectopic pregnancy that is often characterized by pain in the adnexa.
4. Due to the medications ( oral or injectable ) that are given for IUI, there is a chance of overstimulation / hyperstimulation that can cause such symptoms.
5. Post ovulation, there is often collection of free fluid in the pelvis that can lead to such symptoms.
As such, a transvaginal sonography
decides the diagnosis.
Also, continue taking the medications.
Mild blood stained discharge is common after IUI due to the technique of IUI itself.
So dont worry and think much unless the symptoms are troublesome.
Continue rest and stay away from stress
and negative thinking.
All the best
Please feel free to discuss further.