Intestinal pain, nausea, cramps, swelling, frequent urination. Bladder infection?

Hi I have been having sever pain in my intestines for some time. Cramping, nausia, very bad pain.
It is begining to become dibilitating. My tummy is swollen and the pain is very sever at time. I have noticed
when I eat that I have a burning pain in. At the moment I am having to take very strong pain killers to get through
the day. I am also urinating frequently. My doctor has done test for badder infections but is unable to find any.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013