Internal vaginal pain. Taking valtrex pills. History of genital herpes. Causes and treatment?

I have had genital herpes for 12yrs and about a month ago I started getting alot of pain in the opening of my vagina .There is no bumps, blisters or lesions, but I get the feeling this is happening because I have herpes type 2. I am on valtrex pills and it is not helping. When I go to the Dr. they don t see anything either and all my test results are normal. I don t know what to do why isn t there a vaginal cream that you can insert inside the vagina to assist with outbreaks that may be happening internally. I am only 29 and I would like to have kids one day. I asked my dr. to prescribe Lidocaine so that I can put it in my vaginal area so that I could have sex and she refuses. I am so depressed I don t feel like living anymore. Who is going to want a women who can t have sex.
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  109 Awaiting Answer