Intermittent urine infection, temporary relief with antibiotics, intense pain and discomfort. Advise?

Hi there, My name is Justine im 18years old and i have had for the past 2/3months now really bad on and off urine infections. ive consulted my doctor about them and all ive been put on is 200mg of antibiotics they didnt seem to help as im still suffering pain and discomfort.. would you know the answer to this and please help me get better? im fed up to the roof with this discomfort and its gotten to the point where i just don t want to go to the loo as afterwards it hurts.
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012