Intermittent stabbing pain on the left of chest above nipple. What could be causing this?

i was working on my computer and could feel my heart beat in my throat , i stretched my chest and then i got a choking feeling in the throat that lasted for a few seconds and it made me cough. is this anything i need to worry about ? ive seen a cardiologist last month , had an ECG , echocardiogram also getting a mild stabbing pain in the left side of my chest right above my nipple , i get this once every hour some days but it only lasts for 1 second what could be causing this?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013