Intermittent sharp pain in the lower abdomen. Cyst in the ovary. Had ablation in the past. Suggestions?

ok, I have experienced intermittent sharp pains and cramping in both sides of my lower abdomen, cervix and rectum, as if I was being stabbed in the ovaries and a stick up my but, to be blunt. The pain has been daily, about five to 8 episodes per day for two weeks, starting suddenly one day. The pain is only in one place at a time, and at different places throughout the day. I had an ultra sound done last wednesday and it said aside from a small cyst on my right ovary, the pelvic exam was normal. I see the doctor tomorrow to discuss other tests.
My bowels have been fine, no bleeding. I am 49 and had an ablation 2 years ago so I haven't had a period since.
I am going crazy dealing with this on top of other stress -
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013