Intermittent nausea, food intolerance, bloating, chest discomfort, back pain, belching, difficulty swallowing, diagnosed GERD. Taken nexium. Worry?

57 y/o female. Approx. 4 months hx of intermittent nausea, food intolerance , bloating . Symptoms worsened around November to where I have lost 10 pounds, nausea is almost constant. Still have bloating but now with chest discomfort, back pain , belching . No vomiting or difficulty swallowing . At one time eating rice cooked in chicken broth, oatmeal and dry toast were things that seemed to sooth my stomach. Now it s hard to even eat those foods. Just nauseated and bloated most of the time. If I do eat something, within about 60 minutes I feel alot worse. I have no RUQ pain. HIDA scan, ultrasound of GB, CT abd and pelvis, EGD all negative. All blood work negative expect for a very low AST. Hpylori neg. Celiac neg. Motility of stomach appeared normal. Stools are sometimes bi-colored...dark brown and light gold in the same BM with occassional white globs of mucous. Traveled to Mexico last March and to the Northeast in late September. Ate lots of seafood...symptoms started after return from NE trip. I did drink lots of coffee on the NE trip, which is a no-no for me because of the GERD. My doc has me scheduled to see a GI doc but don t have an appointment till April. Don t think I can hold out that long. I m worried about pancreatic cancer or some kind of occult cancer. G2, P2. Diagnosed with GERD 15 years ago. Have been on Nexium for most of those 15 years. Also take Zoloft and lorazepam (for sleep). No other health problems. What I m experiencing is not GERD...there is something wrong. Dad, sister and daughter had cholecystectomy. CAD both mom and dad. Mom had 1 vessel CABG at age 59. Dad prostate CA, HBP. Mom had HBP, renal failure, and lots of other medical problems. Both are deceased. 3 siblings, all alive and well. Can I still have a GB problem although all tests are negative? Thanks for your time. I m worried and tired of not feeling good.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013