Intermittent bleeding at irregular times, cramps, sick feeling, low appetite, on pill. Pregnancy chance?

Hey, I m a 19 year old girl and around the end of October decided to have a medical abortion , as I found out I was 6 weeks. After the procedure I bled a lot afterwards, for about 5-6 weeks, maybe more. I am still with my boyfriend and we are still sexually active. To be careful, I decided to go back on the pill like recommended by the nurses straight after the abortion, I also used condoms for a while. However, once or twice I may have missed the pill/not taken it at regular time etc and during that time we didn t use extra protection. I still get on and off bleeding at irregular times and a few days ago started my period like normal. Except, it wasnt normal. It lasted a lot longer than usual and towards the end would turn a brownish colour. I first noticed the brown discharge after the normal clotting and bleeding staight after the abortion procedure. I few weeks back, I forgot to take my pill again and had sex, with no protection. We ve been having unprotected sex ever since and the only thing we rely on is my pill. Which worries me because I ve forgotten to take it a few times. I have been having cramps and feeling sick ever since the abortion. But only a few weeks ago it become worse and I had an attack of cramps, like spasms it was really painful. I ve been having back pain and headaches for the past two months and only just today, I seem to have lost my appetite again. These seem to be similar symptoms to when I first found out I was pregnant. Is there a chance I could be again?! Or perhaps it could be an infection? Also, just want to note I didn t attend my check up appointment after I had the abortion so I still don t know if everything worked correctly. Is there a chance it didn t work? Or am I more likely to be pregnant again? Any advice would be great, thank you!
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013