Intense pain in the middle of my back, is it because of lymph node ?

I have had this intense pain in the middle of my back but only on my left side. It feels like a charley horse sometimes and if I make a sudden movement at times, the pain gets so intense and the muscles spasm. Its only getting worse and at times I have to massage the area just to get back up in the sitting position. I am 52 years old, 5 8 tall, weigh about 210. I did have surgery about 5 years ago on my left side middle of my back to remove an infection. The culture confirmed I had been bitten by a black widow. Caused a staph infection. After surgery, I had a picc line and 10 days of vangomiacin treatments twice a day. Haven t had any problems in this area until recently. I ve been dealing with this pain for a couple of months. Also, in the last week added pain in my neck left side lymph nodes couple inches down from back of ear
Asked On : Sat, 4 Jun 2011