Intense lower back pain, MRI showed disc bulge, disc protrusion touching thecal sac. What is the conclusion and treatment?

Hi doctor, i am 42 y ,female, married and have 3 kids, i made mri 2 days ago for my lower back pain according to my orthopaedic doc advice, the report was,,,, L4-L5 diffuse disc bulg L5-S1 right posterolateral disc protrusion touching thecal sac & come in contact with right S1 nerve rootearly facet joint disease at lower lumber level what can u tell me about this reprt and the treatment?
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012