Intense cramping, pain in the ovaries without blood or discharge. Was being carried through the stairs with pelvis on shoulders. Cause of pain?

Today my boyfriend was carrying me up a flight stairs over his shoulder in a way where my pelvis was on his shoulder and he was holding on to my legs. Right after he set me down I had intense cramping and pain in what felt like my ovary s that lasted for about a 20 mins. I was sore for hours after, but there was no blood or discharge . What was likely the cause of my pain?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jun 2012