Inside of nose was hurting with large yellow scabs, leaks clear pus. What is this ?

Hello, about a month ago I had a small cold lasting only four or so days. About a week later I noticed that the inside of my nose was hurting to the touch and these large yellow scabs I guess you would call them were forming. When when I pulled them off it would pull off a layor of skin and start leaking a clear goo (sticky odorless non mucus or puss) I would keep it dry as good as possable but it hurt to touch. I used A & D ointment on it for about three days and it went away. Now I noticed last night my nose on the outside tip is now having the same symptoms. The clear goo was dripping (naturally I though I had a runny nose) but when I went to whipe it it peeled off the first layor of skin and hurt (burning stinting). WHAT IS THIS? Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012