Small itchy wounds in both thighs, anti bacterial creams not effective. How to remove?

Hi Doc, I have a small wound on both my thighs, it has been there for almost 8 months now, i have tried antibacterial creams, oral antibiotics and also Dexamethasone Acetate and Framycetin Sulphate cream but still the wound is there. It was a small blister at the beginning and now its a small dark patch. its always itching but there is no pus or substance. I used to have my lap top on my legs for a long period of time but i have stopped it after the wound developed. your help and advice will be greatly appreciated. Regards.
Asked On : Thu, 22 Nov 2012