Insect bites on torso, painful, red, skin around bite sunken, pulled out hair, red streaks on arm

i found 5-6 bites on the side of my torso and they were very very painful. I felt a constant sensation on the side of my body like numbness but my skin was very sensitive to touch. At one point I had severe pain in my arm and some pain in the side of my breast . It eventually went away though I have dark areas where the bites were. All the symptoms disappeared after several weeks. Just 2-3 days ago I felt a painful itching sensation on the inside of arm in the wrist area. I thought it might be exzema flaring up on that arm. It turned out to be another bite. The bite began swelling , was very painful, discharge is clear. The skin around the bite looks as though several layers were destroyed as there is a round slightly sunken area. In the middle of this area is a bulge and is the source of the weeping. The area around the center is very angry and red. I found 5-6 hairs/splinters/something and I pulled them off and after that the pain lessened considerably and the skin began to dry out and looked like it might be healing . Now I think I might have a red streak on my arm. Help.
Asked On : Thu, 29 Mar 2012