Insect bite, burning sensation. Taken out testosterone. What is going on?

I went on a cruise to eastern caribbean , something bitten by a insect , my site was infected with a burning that lasted 2 days & had a infection for about a week run through body , it took out my testosterone I was weak for years , arguing with Doctors to check my levels they said "a guy your size shouldn't have a prombles with it " finally a doctor check my levels said i had none in my body after 2 years i gain eighty LBS . And I was walking with a cain , she put me on the gel & then to injections ! . Will i have to be on this for the rest of on life ? .
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013