Ink coming out of tattoo. Medication for Juvenile Athritis. Am i defeating the purpose?

I am a tattoo artist and recently I tattooed a client full aware he was taking prescription medication for Juvenile Arthritis, but the drug is also used to treat cancer patients. I am aware that some cancer medications also cause the blood to thin. My client contacted me and advised me the tattoo was starting the peeling stage but most of the ink was coming out. I told him it was normal to lose some ink during healing and once healed I could put more in. Am I defeating the purpose by doing so??
Thank you in advance
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013