Injury to shoulder and neck. Frequent headaches. Not responding to pain medications. What to do?

I had injured my shoulder and neck in a work injury and I have been on L&I and have an attorney but not once have they ever checked my head with CT or MRI . The headaches occured shorty after the injury and live with on daily basis but turn into migrains at times. My L&I Dr. had released me because nothing more he can due. It s bad enough to live with neck and shoulder pain but headaches on top of this has turned my life upside down. Now on disability and no insurance. I choose not to be on perscriptions because of side effects and long term effects and have tried so many things over the counter. What else can I do, Please help
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013