Injury in leg fractured before, had corn, pain in calf muscles. Advised physiotherapy

I am 50 years old my left ankel was fractured (bimolular fracture) sometimes in 1998. It was cured properly by using implants .In the year 2008 i had injury in the same foot as auto goes over from my left food . Than in 2010 I had corn in the left foot.then from march 2012 I have sevear pain in my calf muscles . I talk to the doctor he said it is because of changes in ostio arthritis and told me to take physioterapy. still I have pain in my left leg kindly give me the answer
Asked On : Wed, 28 Nov 2012