Injected by artecoll in lips. Have to get stitches. How long will they last?

Hi, I have been injected by artecoll in my lips and was told this was temporary but it is not. I am very upset about this and want it removed. I am very worried about how my lips will heal after getting the artecoll extracted. I believe that it is now mixed up with my tissue and some of the tissue will probably have to be cut out while removing the artecoll. How long will will stitches take to heal on the inside of my lip? Will I be able to kiss passionately or have oral sex with my husband without it hurting me? I am very upset about this but really want it all removed!
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012