Inhomogeneous opacity in left lower zone. Is this something to be worried ?

I m 65 years old; I ve been experiencing fever in between 100-102 degree Fahrenheit over the span of 18 days followed by coughing, cough, swelling of my right feet. I ve completed a series of tests that include urine c/s, blood (urea, uric acid and creatinine ), ultrasonogram of the whole abdomen, The USG report says that the there is mild enlargement of the prostate and the chest x-ray indicates left sided consolidation and poorly defined inhomogeneous opacity noted in left lower zone. I ve been given Tab. Claricin (500mg) and Cap. Tcef (200mg) and told not to worry about it.
Asked On : Mon, 30 May 2011