Inhaling smoke through mouth and exhaling through nostrils. Will nose become flat and crooked?

I am 29 years old male. I have been smoking for the past 10 years at the rate of 10 sticks of cigarettes everyday. I used to smoke in a normal way i.e. I used to inhale smoke through mouth and exhale smoke through mouth.Recently, I have been smoking in a new way i.e. I inhale smoke through mouth and close my mouth and then exhale smoke completely through my nose(nostrils) only. By exhaling smoke completely through nose(nostrils) only, I think my nose will become flat and crooked. Is this true?? Please help me, Doctors!!!!
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012