Inhaled lysol spray. Burning sensation in chest, throat. Cause permanent damage to lungs?

I accidently took in a big inhalation of Lysol spray while cleaning today. I sprayed my garbage can, saw something at the bottom and bent into the can to get it not realizing the aerosol was still thick. I inhaled a pretty big amount. Will this cause permanent damage to my lungs? it s been several hours since it happened. i didn t feel sick or different in any way except for a burning sensation in my throat and upper chest .
Asked On : Mon, 19 Nov 2012