Infant with vomiting and diarrhea, high temperature. Lips turning purple. Anything to be concerned?

My 29 month old has had 2.5 days of vomiting . One and a half of those days was accompanied with diarrhea. She has only a slightly elevated temp...but just the slightest. She doesn't have much of an appetite and will only take milk or some water. She has had goosebumps all morning. After she vomitted this morning, i noticed that her lips were a little purple, her feet a little gray and her arms/hands splotchy. Her feet were warm to thetouch but her fingers were cold. She's starting to look normal again. Is this something to be concerned about? I have no insurance and am unemployed, so I'd like to get as much info before taking her anywhere
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013