Infant with thrush, had washed her thoroughly, boiled nipples, clipped nails. Could there be an underlining condition?

Hello, I have a 6 week old baby who has thrush. This is my fourth child and never before have I seen thrush like this. This is her 3rd time having it. The first time I treated it as I did all my others when they had thrush. I washed everything and gave her medicine. It cleared up and came back. The second time I treated it, boiled all her nipples, pacifiers and clipped her nails & covered her hands for 3 days. I gave sterilized nipples for every feeding and re sterilized everything daily for 4 days to allow the medicine to take effect. Well after 2 weeks of it being cleared up she is now has a mouth full again. I even treated my nipples and refrained from breastfeeding during her time on the medicine. Could there be an underlining condition?
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012