Infant with stomach flu. High temperature, rashes on stomach and back, ear infection, white rash in the mouth. Are these related?

My 18 month old daughter had stomach flu 3 weeks ago and has since been suffering with numerous ailments.! It began with a high temp for 3 days and then severe rash on belly and back.! We saw the Doctor and he said she had a double ear infection and some kind of virus.! She refuses to take the antibiotics and spits it out.! She now has a white rash inside her mouth, a bumpy red rash around her diaper area and thighs and a contstant cough .! Is this just a coincidence that she has been sick over and over, or is it something that is related.?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013